When you invest in security cameras, not only do they offer a deep sense of safety and peace-of-mind for your business – but with their affordability on the rise, it’s never been easier to make sure that every angle is covered.
Security Camera Installation Services
Security cameras are the best way to protect your business and prevent crime. There is a wide variety of security camera systems that can be customized for any use case you have in mind.
If you’re looking for a way to keep your property safe and secure, it all starts with having the right security system.
We can make sure there are no blind spots like unmonitored areas that go unnoticed until something terrible happens– which could happen anywhere!
Video evidence can not only help catch the perpetrator, but it will also allow you to see where your building’s security system is vulnerable. That way, you know what needs changing so that nothing bad happens.
It’s important that when selecting a system, you know exactly what type of surveillance will work for your specific needs before making an investment.
If installing new CCTV makes sense for protecting your business, then call Skopik today, and one of our specialists will guide you through the process and create the perfect solution.
Surveillance Camera Types
In contrast, surveillance cameras normally work on IP networks that link the camera from the remote area to the assigned security location.
There are two main categories of cameras for security: indoor and outdoor.
There is a wide variety in these categories, including wired or wireless, battery-powered vs AC powered; also include floodlight cameras or doorbells.
The primary difference between the types of camera is that outdoor ones can withstand rain, sun/heat and dust better than indoors because they’re weather resistant!
With so many different types of CCTV cameras on the market, it’s a real challenge to choose which one is right for your business.
A variety of solutions are now available that range from professional voice tones and higher frame rates in order to get more accurate shots at night time. So how do you know what type will work best?
The following is a list of CCTV camera types.
- Dome CCTV Cameras
- Bullet CCTV Cameras
- C-Mount CCTV Cameras
- PTZ Pan Tilt & Zoom Cameras
- Day/Night CCTV Cameras
- Infrared/night vision CCTV Cameras
- Network/IP CCTV Cameras
- Wireless CCTV Cameras
- High Definition (HD) CCTV Cameras
A thief or vandal might not be able to tell where these security devices are pointed because of their casing and that creates an air of uncertainty for them as they could approach from any direction without knowing if someone has recorded what’s going on.
• Unobtrusive design: means you can fit it almost anywhere
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
• Stop vandalism by making the CCTV camera harder to interfere with
• 360-degree rotation so you can cover all angles
High Definition (HD)
Therefore, there’s no danger that the subject of recordings will ever appear grainy or distorted, and you can see every detail with total precision!
Professional video footage is necessary to establish the identity of visitors properly.
Crimes get committed with ease if a high definition camera is not used. Still, using HD cameras that are sensitive enough for use both indoors and outdoors, it will be much easier to catch criminals red-handed when they try their schemes on your premises.
High definition cameras are a must-have for banks and casinos!
• Get crystal clear images that are complete with zoom function
• Capture perfect and pristine HD footage of subjects
• Bulletproof security system to keep your premises safe 24/7
• Keep surveillance on the go in high definition clarity
If a presentation is important in your industry (for example yours might be weddings) wireless security camera options just make sense: they blend seamlessly into the background without any fuss or set-up required.
What’s more? There’s less maintenance that goes with these guys compared with other types of systems because footage can easily be transferred over the internet from anywhere at any time so there’s no need for monitoring hours each day either!
• Easier to install than your average CCTV system
• Discreet appearance/low profile
• Images are transmitted over the internet so can be viewed anywhere
• Secure storage and easy access to footage
Daytime? Night-time? Doesn’t matter – these cameras will record clear video images without any obstruction from differing ambient lights thanks to specially designed imaging chips that are extra sensitive and can adjust as needed.
Once installed, you can monitor your company from anywhere. The extra-sensitive imaging and weatherproof housing make this CCTV system the perfect 24/7 security solution for businesses with outdoor premises that require constant monitoring in varying light conditions.
• Clear recording in low light
• They usually record in both colour and black and white
• Can function despite glare, direct sunlight, reflections and poor lighting; The casing protects the camera against the elements for outside surveillance
PTZ Pan Tilt & Zoom Cameras
Whether it be panning left and right or tilting up and down – this type of camera has become an ideal choice for those in charge who monitor live footage on site.
A CCTV camera with a remote viewer can be used as the perfect security measure for small businesses and large retail environments.
It is popular because it provides maximum coverage of an area, even when not being controlled remotely.
For example, museum-goers who come into contact with this new technology will see their cameras panning to different parts of the room depending on what they are doing—walking around examining exhibits or exiting through doors at certain points within rooms.
A CCTV camera with a remote viewfinder can work wonders for any business that needs surveillance over its premises from afar, just like museums do!
• PTZ cameras are a great investment in security and safety
• Camera offers a 360-degree field of insight for full surveillance coverage
• Optics that can zoom up close gives owners the chance to see faces clearly without missing any details
• All recording is under the control of a camera operator who can respond quickly
Your cameras feed can be viewed from anywhere in the world, and each camera has its own unique bandwidth so that you never have to worry about unreliable connections while watching your community come alive!
Archive footage can be stored for future viewing – both online and offline with software storage options.
When it comes to business, a network or IP CCTV camera is the ideal way for owners who often travel and need remote access.
Footage can be viewed from anywhere in the world via laptop, PC or mobile phone, so you never miss anything important!
If you’re planning to upgrade a current security system, this one is definitely worth considering.
• High-quality video footage
• Security from home/job theft and vandalism
• View live footage on the internet from anywhere in the world
• Easily accessible archives for viewing
As the name suggests, these cameras are specifically designed to operate optimally during dark conditions and can achieve this by using infrared technology.
Infrared models tend to be more expensive than day/night cameras. Still, users usually opt for an IR camera because night recording is essential for maintaining your businesses safety.
This CCTV camera is perfect for night vision. It’s ultra-reliable recording in complete darkness makes it the ideal choice for those who need this–such as banks, farms and manufacturing plants.
• Day/night CCTV Cameras can record clear images even in pitch-black environments
• Infrared cut filter will activate during daytime for a clearer recording of footage
• Cut filtered nighttime recordings allow for a detailed video that is colourized at all times
• Can capture colour imagery in the day and black and white at night
They can be detached and reattached with various lenses so that you’ll always have an optimal angle.
The size is perfect because it’s large enough to make criminals think twice before committing any illegal activity, but not too big where they would be difficult or dangerous to install in certain environments like aeroplane hangars or warehouses.
This camera is a perfect choice for those in the utilities and logistics industry because it will withstand anything thrown at it. The durable construction of this particular model also makes it an excellent option for food and manufacturing companies as well!
• 40-foot range extends an average premises’ surveillance
• Evident casing deters criminals and keeps them safe
• Outdoor use makes it a perfect choice for year-round monitoring
• Weatherproof housing provides peace of mind, even in demanding settings
Bullet cameras are cylindrical in shape and can be used to observe long distances. These outdoor devices have a professional appearance that is resistant to water, dust, or dirt.
Bullet cameras are used in a range of industries including manufacturing, property management and farming.
Bullet camera footage is high-quality while also making the premises seem under surveillance for passersby to see.
That’s why bullet cameras have traditionally offered some of the best CCTV available for outside use only!
Key Benefits of these units.
- Long-distance surveillance
- Resistant against glare and extreme weather conditions
- They are a visible deterrent to criminal behaviour
A monitoring camera is a valuable tool in the arsenal of any business owner. One type, best for use with security cameras and indoor CCTV systems alike, are ceiling-mounted units that make wide angles easier to monitor without sacrificing detail or clarity.
CALL (09) 394 8000 NOW
We know your business is important to you, and so are we. That’s why our team of expert security consultants will provide a free, no-obligation quotation for your CCTV requirements.
They can also conduct a site survey at your location, which includes advice on the right types of CCTV cameras that would suit best with what you’re looking for in terms of protection
• Interested in installing a new CCTV system on site
• Upgrade existing system for easier functionality & more cameras
• Need to replace camera after vandalism or after lighting change
• In need of 24/7 monitoring